Corporate Contact Information
|Address:||Berry & Associates, Inc.
2434 Bishop Circle East
Dexter, MI 48130 USA
Request Literature and Catalogs
You may download our catalogs and newsletters here, or you may use the "Send us a message" form below to request print versions. Your choices are:
- 2009 Catalog Includes our full listing of phosphoramidites, derivatized CPGs, BlackBerry® Quenchers, Fluorous Affinity Purification Products as well as our collection of nucleosides, heterocycles, carbohydrates, other specialty chemicals.
- Newsletter #6, April 2010, "Chemistry from Berry & Associates" (Features a superior thiol modifier, a family of Fmoc-Amino-Modifiers, a novel acid labile N-protected modifier, new specialty phosphoramidites, and more.)
- Newsletter #5, November 2009, "Chemistry from Berry & Associates" (Features new phosphoramidites for expanding the genetic alphabet (dNaM and d5SICS), a family of Staudinger ligation couplers and azides, products with an improved architecture for quenchers and fluorophores, oxidized derivatives of 5-Methylcytidine, 8-OxoG Clamp, and more.)
- Newsletter #4, August 2008, "Chemistry from Berry & Associates" (Features new phosphoramidites for the caging of oligonucleotides, a family of guanosine isomers, new fluorous fluorophores and quenchers, some novel phorphoramidites and reagents for formaldehyde and thiol detection.)
- Newsletter #3, December 2007, "Chemistry from Berry & Associates" (Features new anthraquinone phosphoramidites, amine modifiers, 6-azapyrimidine phosphoramidites, alkyne modifiers for click conjugation, fluorous affinity products, and miscellaneous new phosphoramidites)
- Newsletter #2, Fall 2006, "Chemistry from Berry & Associates" (Features new RNA phosphoramidites, QUAL probes, Diazaindacene NHS ester, new nucleosides, other new phosphoramidites, and a probe for measuring phytase activity)
- Newsletter #1, Winter 2006, "Chemistry from Berry & Associates" (Features new dark quenchers, oligonucleotide purification, and the new phosphoramidites Zebularine CEP, 2'-Deoxypseudoisocytidine CEP, and dF CEP)
- User Guide: Fluorous Affinity Purification of Oligonucleotides (overview and step-by-step instructions)
Frequently Asked Questions
Send us a Message
©2001–2012 Berry & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.